The foundation of the firm is maintaining your trust and confidence. In order to provide you with the most effective and beneficial service, we must maintain information about you. Keeping that information secure and private is important.
What We Collect
We may collect a certain amount of personal information about you in order to provide you service, and fulfill legal and regulatory requirements. Therefore, as part of our servicing of your requests, we may obtain certain nonpublic personal information about you. This information included facts and data that we receive from you, government agencies, and /or other authorized persons in varying manners.
What We Share
Thurston Law Offices is committed to maintaining the confidentiality of the personal information we collect. We welcome this opportunity to clarify our policy for you.
With respect to the information, we collect about you:
- We collect and use the information to the extent needed to conduct or business and to meet our high-quality service standards;
- We restrict access to the information to authorized individuals who need to know this information to provide services and products to you;
- We maintain appropriate safeguards to protects information about you;
- We will verify that any persons requesting information about you or your relationship with us is entitled to such information prior to providing it;
- We share nonpublic personal information about your outside our company only to service your request, or as authorized by you, or as requires or permitted by applicable law;
- We require any organization that provide assistance to us in providing service on our behalf to you to maintain the confidentiality on nonpublic personal information about you and not use such information for any other purpose; and
The law does permit us to share information about with insurance companies and insurance service providers. The law also permits us to share information about you with companies that perform marketing for us, or other financial institution that have joint marketing agreements with us.
If we change our privacy practices, we will provide you notice of all material changes. This privacy notice supersedes all previous notices with respect to matters described herein.
It is our goal to ensure that all the information we collect is accurate and complete. Please notify us if you believe information is inaccurate.
You do not need to do anything as a result of this notice. It is meant to inform you of how we safeguard nonpublic personal information about you.
We strive to maintain your confidence and trust.